we went to st. marks yesterday, went to sunrise mart etc etc. and i got an AWESOME DEAD KENNEDYS T SHIRT at freaks XDDDDD; i am attempting to restrain myself from wearing it every single day for the rest of my LIFE. which i would do, except for thats gross. also i got a misfits cd at sounds. KICK ASS. then we went home and diddered and tried to make joon come over, cus he wouldnt go to st marks with us, but he was too tired. pshaw. i feel bad calling him up only to have all my friends yell at him. poor kid.
on friday night i saw "what the bleep do we know" at cinema village with donna. cinema village only charges $7 if you have your student id!!!!!11. very cool movie, about quantum physics and such. it made me want to read.
heres how awesome donna is:
1. shes gonna help me find an east village apt. but dont tell my dad(for some reason he thinks that the village is more dangerous than brooklyn???)
2. she wants me to help her dye her hair pink or some other crazy color(shit. i think i'm supposed to do that today. oh well.) and she's like, 60.
3. her daughter(who is also really cool) once dated a guy from leftover crack.
4. she knows all this awesome useful stuff, like what movie theaters you can sneak into and such.
5. also she has a pair of those sneakers with a skull on the sole that shes gonna give me ^_^;
me and cassie just walked around, mid-lj post, trying to find udon. it is below(above? warmer than, anyway)brick outside, which is good compared to the last few days. why is no one open on sunday??? I'm talking about you, kofoo. yeah you. what. we ended up going to sariku(that place with the worst delivery in manhattan) and getting lunch specials. so now i owe dia, who will henceforth be known as madam cosplay, and cassie both $5 each. ::sigh::
joon is coming over later, yay! and there will be cactuar(cactaur?) cake aplenty, unless we are lazy.
i just realized that i really overuse parentheses. i should try to break this habit.